After patching with Steam where is the edition number?

After patching with steam the game edition number still says FM 10. Shouldn't this be FM 10.1? As a result I'm not certain the game has been patched properly. I should note I've carried over my data from the demo to the full game. Before I did this I think I saw FM 10.1 when initailly reviewing the full game download. I'm wondering by transfering the demo data the full game's edition number has reverted back - only in name - to FM 10 when it actually is FM 10.1? Any ideas regarding this is appreciated. Thanatoast

After patching with steam the game edition number still says FM 10. Shouldn't this be FM 10.1? As a result I'm not certain the game has been patched properly. I should note I've carried over my data from the demo to the full game. Before I did this I think I saw FM 10.1 when initailly reviewing the full game download. I'm wondering by transfering the demo data the full game's edition number has reverted back - only in name - to FM 10 when it actually is FM 10.1? Any ideas regarding this is appreciated. Thanatoast

Go to your preferences screen --- top of screen should say Football Manager 2010 Version 10.1

Archived