when will the fm 2009 skin be avalible via steam for fm 2010?

i downloaded fm 2010 from steam and i've read on here from somewhere that i would also get the fm 2009 skin, this did not happen? will it be released spepratly and is so when?

i can't get to grips with the new skin and have stopped playing till a fm09 skin has been released or something simular but theres not much going in the skinning forums as everyones playing the game

can si asnwer this?

One of these will be a STEAM exclusive skin, which is an updated version of the FM09 skin (including tree menu) which will be available a few weeks after launch.

That's the latest, posted by Miles in the installation and DRM sticky.

I believe the skin is still being tested.

DavidOwens.png

This is a screenshot of a skin from the skinning forums that I downloaded and modified the background of, it also has modified player attribute colours so they are more contrasting between low medium and high attributes, if you like a could upload it in the skinning forum for you to download.

it would be nice to have a update from miles as i just can't get along with this skin, i think this is fm disaster personally and a good waste of 29.99 from me as it don't feel like a game anymore and its not a nice layout or skin.

Yeah i cant get into a game with this new layout its so confusing, i've tried for days now and its just not intuitive at all.. I dunno why they just completely change things every years, its so pointless - why break what doesnt need to be fixed (instead try fixing the other problems in the game)

I'm hoping someone can make a skin with tree menus though, something similar to Klasa from last year, cause i'm not installing Steam and the FM09 skin was horrible anyway - it just had a good layout that we had all got used to

so i spend £30 and download this game from steam because i have been mis-informed by miles! saying i would get the fm 09 skin via steam, and to make it better my thread gets ignored

hate it when companys take your money and don't give customer service, also hate it when they make a new skin thats rubbish when all the previous skins have been great.

so i spend £30 and download this game from steam because i have been mis-informed by miles! saying i would get the fm 09 skin via steam, and to make it better my thread gets ignored

hate it when companys take your money and don't give customer service, also hate it when they make a new skin thats rubbish when all the previous skins have been great.

Feedback on the current skin has been positive, everyone is entitled to an opinion of course but SI can't make the game just for your personal tastes! Miles hasn't misinformed you, he told everyone there would be a new skin available for Steam users and there will be! How happy would you be if they released it before it was ready?

As I say everyone is entitled to their opinion but we know yours now no need to keep posting and repeating it, I'm sure it won't be long before the graphics experts start releasing third party skins, why not pop into the skinning Forum and see what is there

• SI Staff

The Steam skin will be available "a few weeks after release". The game was released a few days ago.

Long enough that you've gotten used to the new skin which really is one of the best default skins although I've found a flaw in it.

When you're playing with a team that doesn't have a youth team like in Iceland there is no link to youth training page or youth coach assignments.

Well that was silly you could have bought a boxed copy for much less and still used Steam.

Where have you been mis-informed by Miles? The quote I posted above is from Miles, and that was the first we heard about the skin IIRC. It has always been 'a few weeks' after release. Nothings changed.

Archived