You what?

My player was in the middle of the pitch, no one near him.

He runs from my penalty box to just outside their area and with no one challenging him he decided to pass the ball the 5 yards to the nearest player to him (On my team obviously)

and BAM hes on the floor as if hes been targeted by a sniper.

And whats he injured with... A knock? A Frigging knock? Are you serious? and needs to be subbed off! :(

and too make things worse, my player got sent off for shirt pulling twice and got 2 yellows. :(

I can will look at this game and see where my title challenge went down hill :(

The only answer I can see to that is.. he got a knock earlier in the game. It then became clear he couldnt continue so he's went down and had to go off.

Plus that actually happened to me about a fortnight ago, got a deadleg at a corner (Stupid Goalkeeper jumped into me) then about five minutes later, i had to go down, and go off. Started to really tighten up.

It seems to happen alot though, If I get a penalty, everytime the person that committed the foul gets injured and the guy who won the penalty walks away fine.

This has happened about 4 times now and Ive only played 15 games. :rolleyes:

My player was in the middle of the pitch, no one near him.

He runs from my penalty box to just outside their area and with no one challenging him he decided to pass the ball the 5 yards to the nearest player to him (On my team obviously)

and BAM hes on the floor as if hes been targeted by a sniper.

LOL i've seen that quite a few times and think its quite funny. At first I though that SI had introduced players dying on the pitch then decided they wouldn't do anything so gruesome.

Archived