Scouting question..

Hi!

I'm late and too tired but can't stop play the new FM anyway :) , was just wondering what the % means next to the scouts when i want them to scout a whole nation?, what does 0% means, and what does 100% means and so on.

a scout with a high percentage of knowledge of a set country will be more likley to find you a god player then one with a low percentage knowledge.

although obviously there scouting atributes also play a part in the players they come back to you with

Just a quick question regarding scouting

if i send a scout to a country where he has no knowledge, will this country become part of his country knowledge list. I realise he may not find me any quality players but I assume his knowledge would increase so next time I send him over he will be better prepared?

Im looking to do this for some african countries and send a scout over who has no prior knowledge of africa but has excellent scouting skills, as I cannot find any quality scouts who have knowledge of this region

His knowledge of a country will increase while he is scouting it (will reach maximum eventually), but it won't stay there permanently; after he stops scouting a particular country, his knowledge will slowly decrease back to zero (which I presume makes him less reliable if you ask for a report on a player without watching them).

Archived