Is the achievements bugged?

I have had several achievements pop up in the game, but it seems that some of them doesnt get registered on steam. That happend with the hat trick one. When I got another hat trick, then it worked...

Some doesn't even register at all! I just won the league and the FA cup, but I did not get the "Do the double" achievement.

Nothing gamebreaking, but annoying as hell. Anyone else having any issues with this?

And yes, im playing with steam running.

Where exactly is the achievements page? I don't see it anywhere and I haven't had a single achievement yet. (yes it's installed with steam)

Yeah, this. I've picked up a fair few achievements but no idea where to find them!

I've had a couple of achievements pop up, First Victory is the one i remember, but there have been a few more. I like to keep track of things like this, similar to Xbox 360 games. In the running of the game it doesnt matter, its just a nice wee side game to keep an eye on.

But... I can't find the list of acheivements like everyone else.

Just found the Acheivements page for the people who can't find it, plus to answer the question is it bugged? Well doesnt seem like it to me, i have been givne the 3 acheivements i have deserved so far "First Victory" "He's Signed" First Clean Sheet"

Once you start the game up with stream running, hit "shift & tab" so you bring up the stream console. Hit the community button you should now see along the bottom. One the box appears, hit the Football Manager 2010 box. You will then the acheivements option.

They do seem to be glitched, if more than one is awarded at once, only one gets registered with steam properly, I've had first victory come up twice, the second time it came up it was with 5 clean sheets, and I don't have the 5 clean sheets one showing on my page.

They do seem to be glitched, if more than one is awarded at once, only one gets registered with steam properly, I've had first victory come up twice, the second time it came up it was with 5 clean sheets, and I don't have the 5 clean sheets one showing on my page.

This happened with me too. If you get more than one achievement at same time, only one shows up. Could be annoying if you get two season achievements and only one shows.

Exactly the same issue here, got 3 achievements in 1 go and yet only 1 of them showed up in steam.

Archived