10.1 patch

• Administrators

If you have digitally downloaded via Steam or another source it will auto-patch - DO NOT PATCH IT MANUALLY. If you've installed via the disc, download the patch, double-click it and click 'update' when the button appears. Thanks.

i have download the patch as i installed via cd, but when i go to start a new game, i cannot select a 10.1 patch database, and it also says its version 10.0 and there doesnt seem to be a 10.1 patch updated - does this mean it hasn't been updated sucessfully? when i open the patch to update, it says it has done it successfully so i dont understand why it hasnt done it!! confused and angry!!

There is no choice of database so don't worry about that. There has as far as I know been a few mentions of the game showing the wrong version on some screens, what does the gameversion say when you load up a game and check the game status screen?

Getting a similar error, mine is saying 'a sharing violation occurred while accessing C:\program files\ sports interactive\football manager 2010\tools\editor\dbghelp.dll. Any ideas? The game isn't running, neither is the editor. Thanx in advance

Archived