Potential Fan day glitch

During the past 3 seasons on my game my teams average attendances have risen from about 1500 to 16000 and it seems to relate to fan days.

Every so often my club will host a fan day and see a bumper crowd of about 1500 more people, I'm playing in Iceland with champions league/UEFA cup football every year so I'm getting head and shoulders above the rest of the league, so my team are frequently scoring 5+ goals.

If after a fan day my team has won 5-0 (or more) there seems to be a permanent increase of 1500 - 2000 fans. Before anyone chimes in with the success of being in europe etc, it is not down to that, unless it is very coincidental, and it seems to be something of a flaw in the game. The media item does actually state they expect to see consistently higher crowds from then on, so perhaps it is as designed, but even with my team being by far the biggest in our league we still have a couple fan days every season.

It doesn't seem realistic though, at say £5 a ticket you might see 2000 more people through the gates, but if you win 5-0 doesnt mean that almost all those 2000 are gonna come back paying £15 a match to keep watching you, maybe a 200 - 300 boost (especially at such a level) seems more realistic than my fan base doubling, then increasing by 50% at the next one.

Archived