offsides are still broken in fm10

i had offsides when there are 5 defenders infront of the gates, and its general clump while attacking..

i had good old offside when ball bounces of goalkeeper

i lost games when attacker was clearly in offside by good length . and none was called..

when will those things gonna be fixed, it was highly annoying in fm09..

just had offside when goalkeeper kicks out ball right into middle of the field? rly ? and yes there been plenty of defenders, and no there wasnt any attacker in offside in first place..

got another goal via offside again, and missed 2 opportunities due bad calls.. and yes i kept watching same reply over and over, even in real life you dont make such bad calls

A player can be offside when the ball is parried by the keeper, if he is offside at the moment of the shot... don't ask me why but that's the rules.

its not the case, its usually when kicker isnt in offside but when someone else catches ball in box, would it be offside or not

its not the case, its usually when kicker isnt in offside but when someone else catches ball in box, would it be offside or not

He would and that is exactly what I meant to say in the first place.

Gaining advantage.

Yeah but it's an opposition player who gives them the ball so it shouldn't count as an offside IMO...

The offsides have been improved in the patch, ensure you are running 10.1 and if you see any repeated offsides from similar situations in different games then please post in the bugs forum, uploading the PKMs. Cheers.

i am playing with patch, what exactly is pkms and how i save them ?

Archived