First FM10 Goal?

Andy Reid, on as a sub because Di Maria (my £6m signing) has gone off injured and I had no other alternative on the bench.

Trailing 0-1 at home to Liverpool and with 2 minutes left, 30 yards out, Reid cut in, shot, saved by Reina, poor clearance by the defence straight back to Reid who took no time is hammering, absolutely hammering the ball home into the top corner. 1-1, a point against the Reds. My network game is off to a decent start.

First goal was scored by Filippo Inzaghi against the Milan reserves. Naturally my favorite would score the opening goal to my FM10 career :) He was blatantly offsides as always during the 55th minute (he was previously offsides four times and missed a perfect header) and managed to head it in over the keeper who closed him down. Legend.

Still don't have one.

0:3 at Turf Moor as Barnsley vs. Man City in my first league game. Haven't played the second yet! :(

Unless you actually meant that game was a friendly, how does that work? City and Barnsley aren't in the same league...

FWIW, Tevez, in my demo save playing my first team against my reserves, in that game you get given to see your new squad.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived