I love fm 2010!

Guest Shogizzle

Guest Shogizzle

Well worth the wait after the debacle that was 09. Right now im at work but my boss is off so im currently getting paid for playing it! :D

The only thing to annoy me so far is: Im at Rangers and approached Arsenal for a loan of Denilson (who is listed for loan) and they want £2.6M as a loan fee! This cant be right surely they're jus wanting the guy to get first team expo or whatever so why ask such a high fee?

Well I gotta agree love it,love it,love it.

My only gripe my display adapter keeps causing the screen to black out randomly and then a pop up appears saying that it has recovered this happens every so often but not every 30 secs thankfully, anyone else get this?

I really enjoyed FM09, but there was something missing.

This version in my opinion is a BIG improvement. My only critisism is the default skin where it has lost the backgrounds. This is a small thing which will be fixed.

Thanks you SI

I really enjoyed FM09, but there was something missing.

This version in my opinion is a BIG improvement. My only critisism is the default skin where it has lost the backgrounds. This is a small thing which will be fixed.

Thanks you SI

you can use the dark skin that is nice and pleasant

well for me anyway

Well I gotta agree love it,love it,love it.

My only gripe my display adapter keeps causing the screen to black out randomly and then a pop up appears saying that it has recovered this happens every so often but not every 30 secs thankfully, anyone else get this?

I'd try updating both your directx and graphics card drivers.

I'd try updating both your directx and graphics card drivers.

Attempted both but no joy, I have removed Virgin AV in the hope that its heavy background processes is causing some performance issues.

Would this affect performance?

Anyway ive got win 7 to one side wrapped ready for xmas and im hoping that will allow FM10 to run better but I will have to be patient until then......of course i hope removing the old AV will help in the meantime!

Loans worked cool for me so far. I loan a player worth 40million nkr to a club, and they pay me 5mill for loan. And they seem to be good with using possible purchase price during loan thing, its looking very good and all.

after the problem of loading the game to the computer i didnt get a lot of time 2 play. i will say its ok but i think SI should either expand the conferences thing with a lot more questions or get rid of it totally. If SI had to pay me a tenner every time i got the question "what do u think the strongest area of your team is" i would be retiring from work

Anyway ive got win 7 to one side wrapped ready for xmas and im hoping that will allow FM10 to run better but I will have to be patient until then......of course i hope removing the old AV will help in the meantime!

I've got windows7 home premium installed and it works fine with fm. You really shouldn't have to remove your AV. Just set it up so that it ignores the sportsinteractive folders when scanning.

It is intentional, Denilson is a player that they would miss but while they want him to gain first team experience by going on loan, they will also want to be compensated

I agree with your point regarding Denilson, however I've been quoted £2.2 million for loaning Jack Wilshere. He doesn't play as much and could benefit by going out on loan and getting more games, whereas Denilson is far more likely to still get games by staying at Arsenal.

EDIT: BTW I'm loving FM10 too!

Archived