Any guies for low tier teams?

Hi, i have just started FM10 with Warlingham who are in level 10!

It seems to be drastic change of skill from blue square and so im unsure of what tactcs to use or generally how i should be running the club,

i was wondering if there is a guide to help me and what i should be doing ?

cheers

LLM is not just for people managing in the lower leagues, it's a way of playing the game. They think you shouldn't use the league editor, use half the features, not sign a player before you've scouted him, or do all sorts of other things. They refuse to give help with tactics or players. If you go in there like this, you'll probably be banned.

Anyway, my advice: just play hoofball, and focus on physical attributes.

goto the lower league manager forum im sure there will be something helpful in there

I'm sorry, but there won't :)

Not because LLMs aren't nice, but because the very core of being an LLM is to figure it out (or not, as the case may be :D) on your own. Tipping is not going to happen.

LLM is not just for people managing in the lower leagues, it's a way of playing the game.

Correct.

They think you shouldn't use the league editor, use half the features, not sign a player before you've scouted him, or do all sorts of other things.

Very incorrect. How you play the game is up to you. LLMs play it a certain way and their spot to discuss this way is the LLM forum.

They refuse to give help with tactics or players. If you go in there like this, you'll probably be banned.

Again, incorrect. You'll be asked to read the guidelines and reword the question (if there's anything left of it after minding the guidelines of course :D)

Bannings only happen to people who are being arses.

Anyway, my advice: just play hoofball, and focus on physical attributes.

Hey, you have simple players. Play simple football. That's not tipping, just common sense IMO.

Archived