Football Manager 2010 10.10f84847 !

Guys i was getting this every oct/nov in my game...

I was on windows 7 RTM and ofcourse directx 11 comes with win 7, somehow when fm installed it does indeed change some of the dx files :(,

I checked my version of directx with official site , downloaded installer and it scanned saying.. current dx is the same or more updated and didnt need to be installed etc etc...

so i went over and downloaded Direct X 9 AUG (latest) http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/DirectX-9.0c-Redistributable.shtml

when i ran this, it indeed found some files and replaced them and updated them.

I now im in december and i havent had 1 crash at all.

Guys i was getting this every oct/nov in my game...

I was on windows 7 RTM and ofcourse directx 11 comes with win 7, somehow when fm installed it does indeed change some of the dx files :(,

I checked my version of directx with official site , downloaded installer and it scanned saying.. current dx is the same or more updated and didnt need to be installed etc etc...

so i went over and downloaded Direct X 9 AUG (latest) http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/DirectX-9.0c-Redistributable.shtml

when i ran this, it indeed found some files and replaced them and updated them.

I now im in december and i havent had 1 crash at all.

ok i downloaded the file its now asking me where i want 2 put the extracted file any idea where it goes im clueless?

Ill give this a try then as i get a crash or lack of progression after the 2nd match in succession. I did wonder whether the crashing could be down to a cashe issue rather than graphics problem.

Ill let people know if this enables me to play two consecutive games which i have not donw to date.

download the file ok, then on ur desktop say make a folder (right mouse click new folder call it dx) move ur directx file u just downloaded into there, then click it , it will ask to be extracted, browse to the folder u just made DX, then click ok, all the files will appear in there, look for one called setup. click that , and thats it

download the file ok, then on ur desktop say make a folder (right mouse click new folder call it dx) move ur directx file u just downloaded into there, then click it , it will ask to be extracted, browse to the folder u just made DX, then click ok, all the files will appear in there, look for one called setup. click that , and thats it

thanks for your help mate fingers crossed i done all that hope everything works now

I've had this problem as well. I updated my direct x files after the first crash and the game ran fine for about 4 hours but I've just had it happen again. I've tried to verify the cache as per the instructions but properties doesn't show a local files option. I'm playing the game from disc not through steam, any ideas?

Still crashes unfortunately on the 2nd match this time pressing tactics button in the 2nd half. Im thinking this is something to do with the actual game rather than direct x and what we are doing. There is certainly a conflict somewhere.

Archived