First Snow Match

Remember though in real life the closer the snow flake is to you the larger it will look. It is realistic to have what appear to be larger flakes close to you than further away. Just my opinion but I do think they look to big as it will ruin the game.

Lol, indeed :D

Anyone know why it isnt settling on the ground? Or if them snowflakes are to scale, making rather large craters on the ground?

Undersoil heating? :)

There are weather improvements we can undertake in the future, snow settling by the sides of the pitch or on pitches without undersoil heating is a good suggestion, cheers! :thup:

That looks nice man...but wat bout the sideline view?? does it make it better?? i mean ur ability to watch wats goin on...

Makes me feel all christmas like, oh wait a minute it doesn't snow at christmas anymore and I should be calling it winterfest or whatever for the pc tw*ts. No I will call it Christmas so there.

On a serious note................cannot think of one.

I too miss Father Ted :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have just had my first snowy game, absolutely appauling, I like the rain graphics etc nice touches, but the snow is ridiculous, firstly the "flakes" are bigger than the sodding ball, secondly surely flakes that large would settle? I couldn't see a thing that was going on!

My Norwich side just beat Hartlepool 4-1, but christ knows how, if it wasn't for the commentary I wouldn't have a clue who scored the goals!

I have just had my first snowy game, absolutely appauling, I like the rain graphics etc nice touches, but the snow is ridiculous, firstly the "flakes" are bigger than the sodding ball, secondly surely flakes that large would settle? I couldn't see a thing that was going on!

My Norwich side just beat Hartlepool 4-1, but christ knows how, if it wasn't for the commentary I wouldn't have a clue who scored the goals!

Maybe it just us Norwich fans......................I had a heavy snow match in my first season with Norwich, impossible to know what is going on! Trying to pick out the players and the ball was very hard with large white blobs falling but not settling :(

Archived