Can you 'lock' your custom views

Loving the new UI and the option for custom views but I can't figure out how to keep them there. Everytime I switch through screens the squad screen always reverts to the general info one, the same happening on the scouting report screen. Anyway I can keep them still?

I've found this isn't just with custom views, but with any view as I switch from screen to screen. I have been using the selection view but it keeps going back to general info... anyone got an update? Is this a bug, and if so does anyone know if it's already been reported?

Just found this from one of the SI team in the bugs forum so guess it has been reported... bit gutting really, gets fairly annoying!

"This has been reported elsewhere and is something that we're already aware of. It might have to wait until FM 11 before this issue is sorted I'm afraid, as it requires a lot of re-write of code to get it to behave correctly - most probably not enough time and too dangerous to make these changes via any of the upcoming patches."

I liked it better when you just had to edit an xml file. Sure it was a bit tricky getting it right, but once you did, it stayed there.

Pretty sure you can still do this, I know I did for Opposition Instructions.

Yeah, I'm actually hoping to figure out how to use the game-UI to create my "Custom View", and then yank the XML from that Custom View and replace one of the default views with it.

If I figure out how to make that work, I'll post - if any of you blaze that trail first, please share any tips you have for those following you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived