Penalties a bit too common?

I have to admit there does seem to be lots and lots of penalties.. for and against. I hardly ever set my tacking to agg. or have tight marking. It's starting to be really annoying now to be honest.. theres been at least 10 penalties in the first quater of my season

Danny Collins played 8 conceded 9 penalties for me, and Ronaldo scored 10 goals if not more from penalties over the course of the season. They certainly were prevailant in my first season both ways, had a game against Hull that finished 2-1 to me all the goals were from penalties.

47 penalties in the EPL so far in my game. 27th of January.

Wolves lead with 6

Manchester United follow with 5 (no surprise)

4 teams on 4

2 on 3 I'm one of the 2

5 on 2

4 on 1

3 on 0 and Aston Villa is one of them. You'd think they'd be able to get more between Agbonlahor and Young.

penalties have been a bit above average on mine, but it's the red cards that are worrying. i have ball-winning midfielders set but have brought the tackling down to medium due to high levels of red cards and it still hasn't helped

i've had 8 red cards this season in the league

strangely it doesn't seem to affect my team negatively as i normally go on to win the games :-S

also- i hit the bar. A LOT

2/3 times a game

same I don't see many peanlties in mine

same here...not too many!! i play zonal and try to stick to "normal" tackling... even if i change to "Get Stuck in" i mostly revert my Center backs' tackling to "Normal"...unless of course its absolutely necessary....so i guess its all in the tactics!!

i cannot deny that i have noticed this too. Also on a side not i seem to get a lot of red cards in my game, even though im on normal tackling. I actually had W.B.A 4 times in a row, FA cup, League cup + replay and then in the championship. I got 2 players sent off in one game, and a player sent off in each of the other 3 games against this same team. Does my squad just want to hurt them badly?

A lot of fouls in general I'd say. Anytime you decide to hard tackle opposition - you can almost be assured of a yellow coming your way.

But yeah, I have noticed about a penalty every 4 matches, a red every 3, and about 4 yellows per.

I dont think there are to many overall, my problem is they come in bunches.

I had 3 games in a row where i had 2 pens or more... maybe its just because I have skillfull players and my opponents are tackling them hard?

Who knows.

Overall, dont think its to bad...

Archived