Strange thing to happen..

I am creating a super league in Nigeria. I've selected Liverpool, Real Madrid, Juve etc etc. Great news, I done it! Anyway, I started a game, and seen there was no reserves or U19's in the game, so I went back to the editor to put them in.

When I restarted the game, there was the reserves and U19's! Great sucess, or so I thought...

Browsing through the Liverpool squad, I could see that a few of the players are missing. Martin Kelly, not in the game, Ayala, Butchmann etc. Basically, most of the reserves and U19's.

It's the same for other youth type players at other clubs as well.

Anyone have a clue how to get them in the game, or see where I went wrong? Also, I've noticed half of my coaches arent in the game either.

I feel it has something to do with youth, and youth coaches, but dont know how to fix this.

Can SI have a look at it please, and tell me what I have to do to get the players to show up. Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=534d9ac01a07c738e7c82ed4b8f0c3805c8cca3c99442e64daada8390b259c5f

• SI Staff

I would imagine the problem is that you have placed foreign clubs in a league in Nigeria and when the game starts up with Nigeria only active and selects which players to keep, it considers those foreign clubs to be from inactive nations (unless you have England, Spain, Italy etc. also selected as active nations) and does not keep all players.

Archived