How do you beat Man City ?

I have been playing a FM09 game for a while now as Leicester. I got to the Premiership but in 6 seasons I am still yet to win against Man City in the league or cup. I obviously haven't got the resources they have but I thought I could beat them at least once given that my teams status has improved alot. Does anyone know of a good tactic to help me beat them, or atleast to compete more against them and the other top teams in the Prem?:confused:

I have been playing a FM09 game for a while now as Leicester. I got to the Premiership but in 6 seasons I am still yet to win against Man City in the league or cup. I obviously haven't got the resources they have but I thought I could beat them at least once given that my teams status has improved alot. Does anyone know of a good tactic to help me beat them, or atleast to compete more against them and the other top teams in the Prem?:confused:

Go to player search and type "bluebluemoon", your manager name will change to "Blue Moon" and from then on you will always win every game against City.

Score more goals than them :thup:

Archived