The Story So Far

well its a good job i had yesterday off work as well as the weekend as i needed the time. little did i know when i woke up yesterday morning what a crazy day it would be. I popped down to tesco only to find they have no intention of selling FM10 or any other pc games come to mention. So off i went to morrisons, the only other supermarket near me that sells computer games. to my shock they have also now stopped selling pc games. FM the game that has been so successful over the last 10 or 15 years is not available in 2 well known supermarkets. So in the end i reluctantly bought it at game. I hate that shop so giving them 30quid is like getting blood out of a stone.

So i walked home thinking that would be the end of my problems, how wrong could i be?? i know steam takes ages but 5 hours to load a game to your computer is just not good enough. i think we need to beg SI for a better method as in the end i had no choice but to give up and load on with the dvd, this i believe means i cant get a patch???

So i got started and for the 1st time ever i decided to start unemployed. when i got to november i got offered a job at weymouth and took it. ok they were 21st in the BS south and debt is a big issue. got no money and we are over the wage budget so iam in a terrible position but im not going to give up.

1st game was at braintree and who scored my winner??? my goalkeeper!!! iam hoping this is just a 1 off as i dont want to see him scoring to many 70yard wondergoals. also before my 2nd game i got this in my inbox

"it is believed the weymouth board are unhappy with the manager Ryan King and may dispence with his services if they lose this weekend"

i had managed 1 game and we had won!!! is this an error with the game:confused: i dread 2 think what would of happened if we had lost!

You can download the patch seperately from steam by using the links in the sticky, I havn't got the game yet but have downloaded the patch in preparation and it only took around 60 seconds or so. I never have and never will use Steam personally.

• Administrators
You can download the patch seperately from steam by using the links in the sticky, I havn't got the game yet but have downloaded the patch in preparation and it only took around 60 seconds or so. I never have and never will use Steam personally.

If you are running via Steam, DO NOT patch it from elsewhere else it will corrupt your game and you will be forced to re-install.

Archived