Steam not responding

Due to just getting a new PC this is the first FM game I have purchased in a few years.

Been playing offline with the disc since I got it yesterday, as this Steam programme always crashes when I'm trying to log in, as I type my password and press ok it just stops responding and when I click on it the whole 'this program is not responding...' message appears.

Anyway to get around this, as I have a fairly new-ish computer and it runs the game fine so should surely run this feature too.

Mate your just one of hundereds who have had problems with Steam. Many people had problems launching on friday morning, now lots of people including me can't access their Steam even though they have already been playing on it through Steam for a day now. Well thats the situation for me anyway and now you've got this problem which is news to me. Just another reason why Steam are a total joke.

I'm having the same problem with steam. Tried to uninstall the game but it appears I cant do that either.

Inches away from taking this back and getting champ man tbh, fair enough it's not as good as FM but for christ sake at least you can actually play on it, unlike this.

I was having the same problem with Steam not logging in, but it was due to a firewall. Try closing any firewalls, or if you can, allow Steam and Steam Client Service to access the internet.

Re-installing Steam means (unless you backed them up) that you have to re-download any games you've bought through them.

Archived