Hat off to SI

I've been a bit unhappy with a few of the FM versions previously released, apart from a new skin and a few changes to layout (earlier versions of FM anyway), there wasnt, for me anyway, not really worth paying for a new game that really didnt have that much addition to it. However, FM2009 had some, for me, major changes and felt like a improved game, 3D match was something I had been looking forward and it worked pretty good after the first patch.

Now, FM2010 has moved onward a step further with more feedback, improved 3D and since I use steam, I really like the achivement part, looks like its the same as in FMLive which was a fun part of that game (though I hated the speed in that game, a season over in 3 weeks really killed the enjoyment for me as I rather like to take more time in analysing stuff).

I love the 3d engine now, it feels stable and smooth.

I love the addition of the tactic creator, makes it a bit easier to get the right stuff done.

I love the exessive (sp?) feedback from staffmembers, like pre-game and the new backroom advice, its simply brilliant!

I had no problems with moving my graphics from FM2009 to FM2010, it worked right off (club and competition logos).

I got the DVD but opted to use Steam as I normally use Steam for my games and it worked perfectly (a tip to people who feels that Steam is slow in downloading, check settings and downloading tab, make sure that internet speed is set properly and also that the download region is good, I tend to test a few locations close to my country (SWE) to see if I can get a faster download rate (Benelux seems to always give me faster downloads for some reason)).

The game downloaded fast, installed faster and updated quite fast as well and I have had NO problems whatsoever yet with it (knock on wood!).

Overall, I feel really good about FM2010 this far and once I get to play around more with it I think I will most likely rate this version as the best yet from SI of their releases.

Thanks for the game and keep up the good job!

(PS. Really wish that EHM could come back in some way, there really isnt a good hockey manager game out on the market)

Archived