Game too slow

The Game is Crawling.... it may be my computer i just loaded up san marino league with 7000 players loaded

Ands its very slow and i have removed all background programs

My Computer is

AMD Athlon 64

X2 Dual Core

Processor 4000+

2.10 GHZ

and 766 ram :o

Do i need more ram?

Yea. I would have a minimum of 2Gb. You can buy it pretty cheap now. My PC spec is nothing special

AMD Athlon 6000+

3Gb DDR2 Ram

640MB XFX Geforce 8800 GTS

The game flies and never freezes even for a second on any game.

The Game is Crawling.... it may be my computer i just loaded up san marino league with 7000 players loaded

Ands its very slow and i have removed all background programs

My Computer is

AMD Athlon 64

X2 Dual Core

Processor 4000+

2.10 GHZ

and 766 ram :o

Do i need more ram?

I have 512 RAM. playing medium database on full English Leagues and its actually pretty quick for some reason.

I obviously cant have 3d match but 2d is pretty quick ive played about 6 games so far in hour and half (thats with pottering about buying players etc (or should I say trying to loan players as im the mighty Barrow AFC!!)

Come on Bluebirds!

I'm really surprised at how fast the game is on my laptop. AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-58 1.9 GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia 8600 GS graphics. Haven't played it on my desktop yet but I'm guessing it will be quiet abit faster on that one.

The game processes at lightning speed with my 3ghz dual core and 4gb of ram but i find the ui very slow and unresponsive at times. This is most noticeable when flicking between player profiles and the tactics screen. It literally takes 2 seconds to go from the player profile back to the tactic screen. It's far worse than 09 and they had said the ui would be quicker....well....it aint for me!!

appart from a freeze when I hit the 'continue' button (Its not really a freeze, but it takes a few seconds for the game to darken and the processing bar to pop up) I have 4 gig of ram and I assume that helps, but I see that other people have the same and still have the issues - how many leagues and how large a database - because I assume that makes a difference (less players = less people to search through when you click on a link)

appart from a freeze when I hit the 'continue' button (Its not really a freeze, but it takes a few seconds for the game to darken and the processing bar to pop up) I have 4 gig of ram and I assume that helps, but I see that other people have the same and still have the issues - how many leagues and how large a database - because I assume that makes a difference (less players = less people to search through when you click on a link)

No, i don't think that that is the reason. It seems to freeze even before before it starts to process. It's really annoying me to be honest.

I was reading somewhere that because the game is 32bit, it can only handle 2gb ram, so getting more than 2gb just for FM only would be pointless. (although don't take my word on that, I just remember something about it)...

But many of us here have well over 2GB RAM, being over the required RAM wouldn't slow down your game speed!

Archived