FMRTE for 10.1 released?

hey, jus wanted to know if any of you had an idea of when FMRTE for the patched game (10.1 ie) is gonna b released...

tried the beta for the demo...was pretty neat especially with the Hair and Skin colour features..:)

the fmrte is pure evil, it should be banned:thdn:

If you have nothing positive to say to help the OP then dont post at all

good god these forums are getting a bit uptight arnt they, i mean no harm just having a bit of fun becaues i had a bad experiance with a mate cheating on a network game using a real time editor,:thdn:

i can see myself getting banned from this site soon

hey, jus wanted to know if any of you had an idea of when FMRTE for the patched game (10.1 ie) is gonna b released...

tried the beta for the demo...was pretty neat especially with the Hair and Skin colour features..:)

sorry if my post in anyway upset you:)

good god these forums are getting a bit uptight arnt they, i mean no harm just having a bit of fun becaues i had a bad experiance with a mate cheating on a network game using a real time editor,:thdn:

i can see myself getting banned from this site soon

No- the Mods are working their butts off trying to keep the forums open and ensuring that posters, asking for information and help, get some positive input at the busiest time of the year. Comments like yours are unnecessary and unhelpful. You will only get banned if you continually break the rules.

No- the Mods are working their butts off trying to keep the forums open and ensuring that posters, asking for information and help, get some positive input at the busiest time of the year. Comments like yours are unnecessary and unhelpful. You will only get banned if you continually break the rules.

ok next time if i see a post and i can help i will just give a robotic reply and move on, no time for a bit of banter with a fellow fm player:::confused:

Archived