is reputation off?

For the last few years ive been enjoying a certain way of playing which involves selecting as much leagues as you can and start unemployed. Via this way i want to work myself to the top of football with my ultimate goal, winning de CL and/or the World Cup.

But in FM10 with almost 120 selected leagues i get offers from pretty big clubs. Clubs like CSKA Sofia or Jubilo from Japan.

Now in FM09 this was unthinkable, so my question is....whats the deal with the reputation? I start with sunday League footballer rep en there is no way clubs like these will pick me :p

For the last few years ive been enjoying a certain way of playing which involves selecting as much leagues as you can and start unemployed. Via this way i want to work myself to the top of football with my ultimate goal, winning de CL and/or the World Cup.

But in FM10 with almost 120 selected leagues i get offers from pretty big clubs. Clubs like CSKA Sofia or Jubilo from Japan.

Now in FM09 this was unthinkable, so my question is....whats the deal with the reputation? I start with sunday League footballer rep en there is no way clubs like these will pick me :p

Hi~

My post is off your topic but could you please tell me how good your computer/system is to be able to run 120 leagues? and the game speed? I also like a very large number of playable nations/league with a large database but am totally unsure about my laptops capacity.

Also off topic, how on earth did you get Japanese leagues :S (I thought they wernt in FM ? :S)

Archived