conceding a billion goals from corners but never scoring

hi, if anything i have above average height/jumping and squad in my division (league 2) yet i concede pretty much a goal a game from corners yet i never score any. i noticed this in the demo too. why is the AI getting this ridicolous advantage? can i do anything to change this?

i never even messed around the corner settings that seem hard to find. not exactly got a bad corner taker either?

I use my two best headers of the ball on the near post for flick on and challenging the goalkeeper. with the rest mixed with a good long range player lurking at the edge of the box, as for defending, edit the player settings to cover as much as you can, then its pretty much player v player. I play as Arsenal and most players are terrible in the air so i did struggle at first, but i have improved it over time.

Just take note of what is going wrong with it all, and try and edit ur tactics to work around it.

hi, if anything i have above average height/jumping and squad in my division (league 2) yet i concede pretty much a goal a game from corners yet i never score any. i noticed this in the demo too. why is the AI getting this ridicolous advantage? can i do anything to change this?

i never even messed around the corner settings that seem hard to find. not exactly got a bad corner taker either?

The corner "cheat" works in favour of the AI for the new game.

;)

Archived