Orders from play.com

Order two copies of the Game, received only one code and on the site you redeem it the site is broken so you get an error and then it tells you your code is already used. Not very happy. Trying to Contact Play and SI to get this sorted. A few other people have the same problem.

No point contacting play.com, you will get an email saying:

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your BETA code for Football Manager 2010.

Unfortunately we will not be able to offer technical assistance with these codes. PLease be aware you will need to raise the issue with the publisher of the game. We would advise following the link below for further information.

www.footballmanager.com/promo-uk

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Play

Order two copies of the Game, received only one code and on the site you redeem it the site is broken so you get an error and then it tells you your code is already used. Not very happy. Trying to Contact Play and SI to get this sorted. A few other people have the same problem.

True I got the same asp.net error when I tried to use the code.

It then gave me the same code is already used.

Archived