OK I give up - where are physio reports hidden?

I think its been changed since 09. Its now a monthly (I think) news item unless you get a player injured before the monthly report is due.

Ah, OK. I have noticed the regular reports. Nice one, cheers for that.

• SI Staff

No information has been lost:

- The information that you knew from the old 'request physio report' is now displayed on the player's Training Overview screen in the 'Fitness Report' panel. We thought it pointless that you should have to request it when such information should be always available to you.

- The physio now provides a weekly update on your team's injuries so that you don't have to remember to click on their individual profiles to find out how long they're going to be out for.

No information has been lost:

- The information that you knew from the old 'request physio report' is now displayed on the player's Training Overview screen in the 'Fitness Report' panel. We thought it pointless that you should have to request it when such information should be always available to you.

- The physio now provides a weekly update on your team's injuries so that you don't have to remember to click on their individual profiles to find out how long they're going to be out for.

Excellent, that seems like a good decision to me.

Archived