FM 2010 cost me £60.00

i guess your all thinking wtf am i babbling about!!!

well here goes had a real long week in work very very long days and little sleep, decided last night to pay for FM 2010 via Steam ready to install when i got home, got home today and noticed i only paid for Fifa Manager 2010 in error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im absolutley pig sick, thankfully got bags of overtime in and working all weekend, but looking back i got caught out big time lol the game icons are similar blends of colours and last nite i was so tired i never even realised.

Dont suppose you can get refunds for digital dl, i dont want to even play it!!!!!:D

even with a download i would have thought a similar rule to the 28 days refund that you get with a hard copy applies?

however with the ability to copy the game in some way that may be void for something like this.

however its worth an email to steam but i think the fact you have already downloaded fm10 (im assuming) might mean it would be hard to transfer the credits towards a purchase of that and perhaps a refund isnt allowed?

did you pay with a credit card? call them up and dispute the payment while you wait for a reply from steam. :thup:

nah i paid with paypal, cant believe wot i done, really tops off my ***** week!!! lol, im going to mail steam though i got no intention of dl fifa manager 2010, never even heard of it!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

nah i paid with paypal, cant believe wot i done, really tops off my ***** week!!! lol, im going to mail steam though i got no intention of dl fifa manager 2010, never even heard of it!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

yeah explain in your best joined up net-tard what happened and I'm sure they'll ignore you for a week then send you a template reply stating your purchase is final. :D

Archived