Club taken over

• SI Staff

There is no limit on how many times clubs can be taken over, but naturally someone who has just paid a huge sum for a club (probably spent all his money in acquiring the club so there was nothing left over to invest into it) is not going to probably sell the club too soon, unless things go really wrong.

There is no limit on how many times clubs can be taken over, but naturally someone who has just paid a huge sum for a club (probably spent all his money in acquiring the club so there was nothing left over to invest into it) is not going to probably sell the club too soon, unless things go really wrong.

So does that mean I'm not getting any transfer/wage money? :mad:

A bit ot but how are you getting on with newcastle Arsenalboy? I picked them as well because I thought it would be easy to get back into the prem at the first attempt. However, I have came across what I think is a problem or it just might be me but how many straight red card have you had? I am getting on average about 1 every other game.

I know there was a thread on how to force another takeover, but I just couldn't find it over the last 5 minutes. Maybe you'll be more successful in doing a search or someone else comes up with the link :)

You'll need FMRTE though to do it, so much I remember.

A bit ot but how are you getting on with newcastle Arsenalboy? I picked them as well because I thought it would be easy to get back into the prem at the first attempt. However, I have came across what I think is a problem or it just might be me but how many straight red card have you had? I am getting on average about 1 every other game.

Only had a certain Mr. Barton sent off once, and I've played about 14 games. I'm currently two points off the top with a game in hand.

• SI Staff

Not all takeovers bring extra transfer/wage money into the club. Sometimes just buying up the club takes enough investment from the new owners (not to mention the possible projected losses from the club in the future). Only tycoon takeovers usually bring a huge investment while supporters trust takeovers usually do not add any investment to the playing budget at all.

Not all takeovers bring extra transfer/wage money into the club. Sometimes just buying up the club takes enough investment from the new owners (not to mention the possible projected losses from the club in the future). Only tycoon takeovers usually bring a huge investment while supporters trust takeovers usually do not add any investment to the playing budget at all.

Oh damn. I was hoping I could at least get something for my wage bill.

Only had a certain Mr. Barton sent off once, and I've played about 14 games. I'm currently two points off the top with a game in hand.

Obviously its me then! I've had Colloccini, Barton, Butt, Nolan and Sol Campbell who I signed to add experience all sent off multiple times already and I'm only in October. Tactics obviously need adjusting!:rolleyes:

yehhh, I'm Newcastle (no transfer money). Got took over a quarter of the way into the season asked for transfer funds and he gave me like 6 million, happy days.

Alternatively, just wait till the end of the season for him to invest, plus your more than likely to gain promotion with Newcastle anyway(thus more money) with the team that they have, i'm coasting through the championship with just a couple of loan signings as back-up.

yehhh, I'm Newcastle (no transfer money). Got took over a quarter of the way into the season asked for transfer funds and he gave me like 6 million, happy days.

Alternatively, just wait till the end of the season for him to invest, plus your more than likely to gain promotion with Newcastle anyway(thus more money) with the team that they have, i'm coasting through the championship with just a couple of loan signings as back-up.

Well I must be completely hopeless then because I've been sacked because I only managed 6th.

Also, while you aren't getting an instant injection with the takeover, this new chairman maybe able to provide more finances in the following seasons than the previous one

Also, he maybe more patient, giving you more opportunities before sacking you if you're doing badly

Of course the complete opposite could also be true as well and you'll never see another penny or be fired on the first bad run you have

Think of it being like a lottery, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, sometimes nothing changes

Archived