Unlocking Achievements

What on earth is this all about ? My mate has just unlocked 2 of them, 1 being Clean Sheat bonus.

If you unlock an achievement, what on earth does it to for you or the player or the team ?

More information on this topic would be fantastic

It's just like unlocking achievemnts on the Xbox and so on. It doesnt really mean anything, does not reward you with anything. It just tells you what you have achieved. I have been looking to see where I can view the achievements I have unlocked but cant find it anywhere... anyone know?

It's just like unlocking achievemnts on the Xbox and so on. It doesnt really mean anything, does not reward you with anything. It just tells you what you have achieved. I have been looking to see where I can view the achievements I have unlocked but cant find it anywhere... anyone know?

You have to open up the steam community page by pressing shift + TAB then go to your games, click on FM10 then view achievements.

is it just a steam thing or is it for all of us ? and if it is for everyone, how do us non-steam users find out what achievements we have accomplished ?

T'is just a steam thing only - if you've bought the boxed version and registered it via steam like i did then you'll get them too.

Why do they p!ss about with stuff like this when the game dont work 100% for most people

They didn't. Steam added them in as part of their service. :thup:

Purely cosmetic, a little extra couple of challenges within the game. Nice little touch I've gotten quite used to whilst playing ETW.

Archived