Absolute Disgrace

Steam pauses uploading

Delete the client file then updates then wont even open

Whoever at si sega came up with this great installation for just using without disk needs lynched

Last time i ever buy fm

Absolute Disgrace

Hope yas get ripped to the bits on torrents aswell

Steam pauses uploading

Whoever at si sega came up with this great installation for just using without disk needs lynched

Last time i ever buy fm

Absolute Disgrace

Try shutting down all your firewalls and give that a try and anti spyware for a few mins. You could always use the disc, thats an alternative. Also its not Steam, it could and probably is your computer (firewalls, slow internet speed, etc)

Steam pauses uploading

Last time i ever buy fm

Absolute Disgrace

What a complete and total over-reaction. Make sure you clean your dummy before you put it back in.

Steam pauses uploading

Last time i ever buy fm

Absolute Disgrace

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For starters you are not supposed to delete the ClientRegistry.blob file for starters.

Clear instructions have been given in several related threads advising you to rename it to ClientRegistryold.blob and then restart steam.

That said, you don't deserve any help having failed to ask for help with any semblance of decency or respect. What a jackass.

For the record, just like last year, Steam download, install, patch, and repatch worked perfectly for me, not to mention the 20 or so people I've spoken to in the pub tonight for a pre network game guzzle.

I mean Steam is not going to be perfect for everybody, and SI realise this and start threads saying 'If X happens then you do Y'

But if people can't be bothered to read these threads then you deserve no help. Every one that I've spoken to about FM10 has had it work perefectly, have you thought it could be your computer? before you start having a go at SI?

It seems SI haven't learnt from last years mistakes using steam. It's a nightmare.

What a load of crap. Muppet.

99% of these 'Steam' issues are less to do with Steam and more to do with PC's which is why they get fixed very quickly if people read what provided to them.

Talk about flies 'round the proverbial shiz.

Try shutting down all your firewalls and give that a try and anti spyware for a few mins. You could always use the disc, thats an alternative. Also its not Steam, it could and probably is your computer (firewalls, slow internet speed, etc)

Have done

What a complete and total over-reaction. Make sure you clean your dummy before you put it back in.

Get ure tongue out of si's ass,ull not get a freebie out of it Jog on Mick Foley

The funny thing is that you could have installed with the disk, and not with Steam this year. Haha :D

Your Joking right,i know that but i dont want to have the dvd in while playing

The fact is,i payed for a game i expect to play it as how ever fit i see it

If i dont want to have it in the drive so be it

Ive done everything with steam and it still ****s about

DJShaka - I've just tried to PM you but am having problems doing so.

If you dropped your attitude for one second, and posted in a more reasonable manner, you might find that you received some help.

Your post was unacceptable, and condoning piracy on the developer's official forum is pretty damn stupid. I've decided against handing you an infraction on this occasion, in the hope that you'll post again in a manner more befitting your 27 years. Perhaps then we can help you.

Please feel free to post another thread about this problem - preferably providing more information about your computer, your OS, what the exact problem is, etc, maybe then you'll get some help.

Ta,

Gills

Archived