Help! Screwed up patching the game

Guest kida-39

Guest kida-39

So I hadn't played WSM08 for awhile and thought I'd fire it up again. I have the digital download version and I downloaded the WSM08 8.0.2 digital download patch from a mirror site, but when I tried to load the game I get a message asking for the disc. I downloaded the digital download patch from another mirror and tried to patch it again but now I get an error message saying, "Error reading file block 33".

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I don't have the original download anymore so I'm kinda stumped.

Thanks,

Nick

Originally posted by kida-39:

So I hadn't played WSM08 for awhile and thought I'd fire it up again. I have the digital download version and I downloaded the WSM08 8.0.2 digital download patch from a mirror site, but when I tried to load the game I get a message asking for the disc. I downloaded the digital download patch from another mirror and tried to patch it again but now I get an error message saying, "Error reading file block 33".

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I don't have the original download anymore so I'm kinda stumped.

Thanks,

Nick

Try to find somewhere else to download the patch, sounds like a corrupt file.

Archived