I love it!

Could I just say this is the best version of FM I've ever played out 5 versions!

FM worked straight away, also doing a bit of work using the editor which is great, not hassle of activation etc. ME is superb and much quicker and probably do a month 5 to 10 minutes faster than FM09. Interface is great and Competition editor is great (apart from you can't delete the league cup :( )

Well done SI, and its only the first day!!! :D

Thanks for the feedback, but if you could add it to the feedback thread then that would be appreciated

There are some people having problems with the game and we're trying to help them get up and running. If the feedback is kept in one thread then it it wont clog up the forums and we can easily find the threads where people are having problems

Feedback thread is here btw http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158483

On the tactics screen, click on their name to bring up the player instructions. Then at the top of this section is the button labelled 'advanced'. This brings up the old sliders and underneath this is 'Set pieces' and 'defend' - you can then set where they stand etc... :)

On the tactics screen, click on their name to bring up the player instructions. Then at the top of this section is the button labelled 'advanced'. This brings up the old sliders and underneath this is 'Set pieces' and 'defend' - you can then set where they stand etc... :)

Thanks! I'll try this tomorrow :D

Archived