Please help? Patch not working

i am getting something similar, the patch is saving to my computer but how do i imput it into the game?

Good luck on getting the answer. I first posted this issue at 8pm. Every year instead of a game, this seems to be more like an I.T exercise. After wasting more than a whole weekend on it last year, i'm sick of it. Friday night close to an end and STILL can't use the game.

FM10 is not running. Don't worry about it. Looks like it ain't gonna be resolved

We're trying our best. It is not the easiest thing in the world to troubleshoot someone's computer remotely, but we do our best. What happens when you run the patch? If it doesn't automatically pick up your installation, can you manually choose the fm.exe?

Now if your computer is not recognising the patch file, try renaming it by adding ".exe" (without the quotation marks) and then running it.

We're trying our best. It is not the easiest thing in the world to troubleshoot someone's computer remotely, but we do our best. What happens when you run the patch? If it doesn't automatically pick up your installation, can you manually choose the fm.exe?

Now if your computer is not recognising the patch file, try renaming it by adding ".exe" (without the quotation marks) and then running it.

Yes but it's supposed to be a game. Last year it was activation. This year, patch not recognised. I have now downloaded the patch THREE times & run it EIGHT times. FM10 is NOT running. I launch it after running the patch, all it recognises is the default database & says version 10.0.0

Renamed it, .exe file - not recognised.

If you create a new game -> click on the FM button (top right of the screen) and click on Games Status. There is a line saying Version... after the patch, it should be 10.1.0... + a few numbers.

As there is no database update in the patch, you can only choose the Default database (v10.0.0).

Hope that helps :)

Hi sorry to hijack this thread but what build number should we have for the new patch? Mine is 84702,I have been told by someone else that it is 84847. I have download the patch twice one from the SI website and once from a mirror link posted by Miles in this section.

Archived