Can I play with this computer? Please, help.

Hi

Sorry my english.

Can I play FM2010 with this computer:

RAM 2Gt

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2,2GHz

Vista Home Premium

NVIDIA Gforce 8600M GS

I dont want to buy game & play, if game dont run well. I dont understand about game requirements, this is only game I want to play.

This is what I want when I play:

- I play in one country, one team (no change during game)

- As much real players as possible all over world

- Realistic teams in eurogames and realistic results (I think this is something that need better computer: realistic simulation or something)

Thank you.

But is demo "light version"?

Like I say, I want to play with maximun number of real players. Is it possible that game requirements is different then?

I play in one small country with some poor team and try to build up dynasty, I play like 5-20 seasons if possible... need to have a lot of players all around the world to pick up right ones. I dont now how I have to choose other leagues when I start game, but I want quite realistic teams against my team in eurogames so this is possible something that have something to do with game requirements.

Thank you.

But is demo "light version"?

Like I say, I want to play with maximun number of real players. Is it possible that game requirements is different then?

I play in one small country with some poor team and try to build up dynasty, I play like 5-20 seasons if possible... need to have a lot of players all around the world to pick up right ones. I dont now how I have to choose other leagues when I start game, but I want quite realistic teams against my team in eurogames so this is possible something that have something to do with game requirements.

Size of computer will not change results - FM10 will work them out same way just takes longer on a slow computer. When you set up full game it will tell you what are the best leagues to play for your computer. I just pick the Spanish, English, Scottish and Italian (top leagues) on mine and it runs fine.

Well I have the following brand new laptop and the game crashes/freezes.

Sony

Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor T4300

(2.16Ghz, 667Mhz, 1MB Cache)

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium

3GB Memory

320GB Hard drive

Up to 4 hours battery life

Webcam

15.5" X-black LCD

One-touch internet function

Firewire (4 Pin i.LINK) port

:(

Well I have the following brand new laptop and the game crashes/freezes.

Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor T4300

(2.16Ghz, 667Mhz, 1MB Cache)

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium

3GB Memory

:(

Ok, now I've cut out all the irrelevant info, processor and RAM are not that bad, and 7 Home Premium is a belter, so....

Did Windows come preinstalled?

@iskariot

You are not going to be running maximum players on that my friend. It'll cope ok with (I reckon) up to 8-10 leagues, but much more than that and it's gonna get very hot and very slow.

Ok, now I've cut out all the irrelevant info, processor and RAM are not that bad, and 7 Home Premium is a belter, so....

Did Windows come preinstalled?

@iskariot

You are not going to be running maximum players on that my friend. It'll cope ok with (I reckon) up to 8-10 leagues, but much more than that and it's gonna get very hot and very slow.

Ok, my friend. I didn't make the original post. I was merely stating that I cannot play the game on my brand new machine.

I set up a game with one league and a medium database. Why the f**k wouldn't it work!!? LOL.

Thanks for some kind of reply anyway. Oh, and Windows 7 was preinstalled, yes. The machine is brand new today!

How can I play with max number of real players?

I play in only one country and one team. No team-change.

So why I need more than one league when I start game? Is it just number of leagues that makes game slow?

Can I just take max number of players + one league? Why I need other leagues if I play in one country?

Is this right if I want 1) play with one team in one country 2) max number of real players 3) realistic teams from other countries in eurogames:

- choose only one league

- choose max number of real players (is this possible in FM2010?)

* if I choose max number of real players = other teams in eurogames have real players

So, is this computer enough if I play like I wrote:

RAM 2Gt

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2,2GHz

Vista Home Premium

NVIDIA Gforce 8600M GS

Archived