Put My Football Manager Disc in and it DOESNT install

I put my Foootball manager 2010 gaming disc in.............i then click Run the DVD (ask it asks me what to do.)

After that NOTHING Happens

Help...........Very disappointed with the way Football manager and steam has been............

your opening post is'nt very informative. Can you explain EXACTLY what happens when the game is installing please?

If it does the same as mine it does absoloutly nothing other than make the noise a computer makes when it recognises a disk. Then it does nothing.

I went on " My Computer" but there is nothing related to fm on it

your opening post is'nt very informative. Can you explain EXACTLY what happens when the game is installing please?

Grudge i've the exact same problem, i can give a detailed list of everything thats happening if that will help. This is extremely frustrating as we all just want to play the F***in game!!! If someone has an answer to this problem and can talk me through it on windows live or anything like that pm me for my address/username

Right, I think ive come further than I had before. What should I do if I get the error message that says Football Manager 2010 10.0.0f80381 has stopped working?

I think I saw it on another thread but I looked and couldnt seem to find it, any help at all guys?

Archived