FM10 not picking up the patch

I've downloaded the patch & ran it. Loaded up FM10 but it's not picking up the patch. Any ideas folks? I'd love to use this as a game at some stage tonight instead of the constant I.T exercise it appears to becoming more & more each year. Thanks

Are you are seeing the database as 10.0 and assuming the patch has not been picked up? There was no new database so that should read 10.0. However if you look in [FM] > [Game Status] the game version will appear correctly as 10.1. Also searching for Stephen Carr will prove the patch has worked )

Are you are seeing the database as 10.0 and assuming the patch has not been picked up? There was no new database so that should read 10.0. However if you look in [FM] > [Game Status] the game version will appear correctly as 10.1. Also searching for Stephen Carr will prove the patch has worked )

Funnily enough, looking for Stephen Carr was the test that i did. No joy i'm afraid. Database is default - version is 10.0.0

Funnily enough, looking for Stephen Carr was the test that i did. No joy i'm afraid. Database is default - version is 10.0.0

Are you running English leagues? If the game status page still displays 10.0 as your game version then the only thing to suggest is to close the game down and run the patch again.

Are you running English leagues? If the game status page still displays 10.0 as your game version then the only thing to suggest is to close the game down and run the patch again.

I'm trying to run the English leagues, along with Superblades file that gives down to level 10 leagues. I've ran the patch afterwards on four occasions. No joy.

Archived