Anyone order this from Play, get their Promo Code and it doesn't work?

I ordered the new FM from Play.com, part of the deal was you get a code that enables you to get a Personalised Sleeve for the Game. Well my codes come through on the email, been to the site to redeem it and am being told my Codes already been used?

Also I ordered two copies of the game one for me and one for my mate, only got the one code come through so can't order his personalised sleeve?

any help or suggestions?

A similar situation has happened to me, I went to the personalisation screen, chose what I wanted them continued but I got an error message, so I went back to do it again and it says my code has already been used.

I can't find ANY contact information for either Play.com or SEGA/Football Manager to inform them so they can do something about it. I'm quite annoyed.

I had the same problem and got this from play.com today:

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your BETA code for Football Manager 2010.

Unfortunately we will not be able to offer technical assistance with these codes. PLease be aware you will need to raise the issue with the publisher of the game. We would advise following the link below for further information.

www.footballmanager.com/promo-uk

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

There is an email under the T&C on that page for contacting sega. info@segahelp.com or something but everytime I try to email it, they get bounced back failed to deliver etc. So need another way to contact SI or Sega about it. As already mentioned Play only send the codes out they can't offer any help on the use of it.

Archived