Best place to get it?

I got a box copy but it wont work so I have to sell it on eBay and loose a few quid but, where is the best place to get it online? I have seen people on here having problems with steam so I tried game but that website is really annoying me (It wont let me register for no reason? but I sent them a e-mail to ask about that) I don't know any others. What one is the easiest and has had the least problems?

do you have previous fm games like the 2010 demo, 09 or whatever still installed on your computer ? i was advised that fm2010 would probs not work if i still had previous versions of the game installed so i uninstalled all mine as i had the 10 demo and 08 version, installation worked fine but then i had the headache of the patch and so just incase you do persevere and hopefully get your game going and do the patch to, before you pull your hair out like me(not got much anyway haha), patch needs .exe adding onto filename and it should work fine ! mines done both fine ! try unistalling 2010 and all previous versions of fm, reboot, and try installing again ! oh lastly my game is boxed version and i'm not running via steam btw !

Archived