Game crashes before match :0(

Hello all,

I wrote this post earlier:

Hello everyone,

Hoping one of you kind fellow gamers can help me.

Ive been playing the game for a few hours now without problems, however when i press continue just before my first friendly the game crashes. I get a message of an error report - but nothing else (Send error report/dont send).

I have already updated my graphic card and directX.

Any ideas of what it can be?

My computer has all the minimum specs.

Thanks in advance.

Spoom

---------------------------------------------------

The post seemed to have been either removed or deleted - however...

I still have the same problem. I get the error message everytime i press continue before the first match. Error message: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\77d9_appcompat.txt

Im getting desperate :-)

Hopefully someone can help. Tried updating graphic card, Direct X, Java.. Played in windoed mode - but still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem but now works perfectly.YAY

The problem is the settings file is corrupt so this needs deleting.... please follow these instructions i recieved from a tech guy at SEGA.

START-MY COMPUTER-LOCAL DISK ©-DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS-(YOUR USERFILE, i.e mine is stephen)-APPLICATION DATA-SPORTS INTERACTIVE-FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010- NOW DELETE THE 'SETTINGS' FOLDER THUS LEAVING JUST 'CACHE' 'LOGS' AND 'TEMPORARY' FILES.

Now re run the game...... the game will re-generate its own perfect settings file.... like i said, i did this and im glad to say it works perfectly now.......hope this has helped you......HAPPY GAMING!

I had the same problem but now works perfectly.YAY

The problem is the settings file is corrupt so this needs deleting.... please follow these instructions i recieved from a tech guy at SEGA.

START-MY COMPUTER-LOCAL DISK ©-DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS-(YOUR USERFILE, i.e mine is stephen)-APPLICATION DATA-SPORTS INTERACTIVE-FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010- NOW DELETE THE 'SETTINGS' FOLDER THUS LEAVING JUST 'CACHE' 'LOGS' AND 'TEMPORARY' FILES.

Now re run the game...... the game will re-generate its own perfect settings file.... like i said, i did this and im glad to say it works perfectly now.......hope this has helped you......HAPPY GAMING!

Thank you for your reply. i go start - local disc C - Document & settings - but then i have only administrator and all users... no sign of Application Data etc.

I downloaded with steam by the way.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply. i go start - local disc C - Document & settings - but then i have only administrator and all users... no sign of Application Data etc.

I downloaded with steam by the way.

Thank you

Please help someone.. Im really desperate!!

Thanks

Archived