my game keeps freezing!

Can you give a little more information please? Type of computer, installation etc. Does the game crash or just hang? Does it happen on a specific moment? Can you holiday past the date?

it always happens on the 25th july when i click "continue". i cant holiday past it either. what info you need of my computer

Hi All

Just wanted to give a quick update. Steam have now updated their files online so the correct Direct X is now a part of the installer. Anyone who had a current version of Direct X would have been fine but anyone with an older version would have had an issue as seen on here.

To anyone that had this, close down Steam, start it again and it should pick up that you need an update and install it for you.

Also I'd like to personally thank Aim_Less for helping out so many people in here. You are the Steam Guru sir.

it an E-machine e4252. it freezes when i try to get past the 25 july first season ill try and holiday past it, let u know asap

To anyone with freezing games can you please report them in the bugs forum and follow the instructions there to upload a copy of your saved game just before the event to the FTP please.

Thank you.

Archived