Really slow starts by the Big Four

Does it occur in your game often?

The last four years, three of the Big Four (Man U, Chelsea, and Arsenal) had slow starts in separate years. In my current year in the game (2012-2013), Chelsea was 0-6-11 (last) and their manager was sacked. The year before, Man U was in 18th halfway through the season before mounting a late charge to finish 7th.

Here's a screenie of how Chelsea is doing currently, the only win came against Sheffield Slow Start

Does it occur in your game often?

The last four years, three of the Big Four (Man U, Chelsea, and Arsenal) had slow starts in separate years. In my current year in the game (2012-2013), Chelsea was 0-6-11 (last) and their manager was sacked. The year before, Man U was in 18th halfway through the season before mounting a late charge to finish 7th.

Here's a screenie of how Chelsea is doing currently, the only win came against Sheffield Slow Start

In my game, 2 of the other big 4 clubs start slowly. I'm still waiting for a season where one of them finishes mid-table or lower. So far, they've managed to get the wins to put them into the top 6. Chelsea and Liverpool have dropped out of the top once each. My current season 2013/2014 has Liverpool top, Arsenal, Man Utd, and Chelsea down at 7th spot and a lot of points behind.

Archived