The only major problem i have with the game.

I'm loving the game except for one thing .. what the players are worth in the portuguese league.

I'm sorry if this is not the proper place to say this but it's something it has to be fixed right away .. players like Cardozo, Hulk, among others, are only worth 3 million €.

Liedson being sold for 4 million € to Fiorentina, Moutinho being sold for 7 million € to Man. City, .. completely ridiculous, last year this was just fine, so why change it?

I tried saying something in the data issues forum but they told me it's not there and to try the bugs forum, i tried in the bugs forum they told me to try in the data issues forum ..

Please solve this in the next patch or at least tell us a way to increase their value until the patch arrives, not individually but in general, i've tried going to the editor increasing the league reputation but nothing changed.

Anyway, besides that, congratulations on the game :thup:

Maybe its reflective of what Portuguese teams are willing to take for their players? A lot of Portuguese teams have financial issues due to one problem or another. Benfica especially...sniff...:(

Yeah, Porto wants 3M for hulk, raul meireles, belluschi and so on... You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Besides, benfica is valorizing their players, right know di maria's value should be around 10M at least.

...sniff...

Maybe its reflective of what Portuguese teams are willing to take for their players? A lot of Portuguese teams have financial issues due to one problem or another. Benfica especially...sniff...:(

If that was true, cardozo, david luiz, liedson, moutinho, veloso, hulk, bruno alves, etc would all be gone from the portuguese league .. Porto sold Lisandro to Lyon for 24 million € not 5, and Cissokho for 15 miillion € not a million and a half .. just a couple of examples to prove my point.

If that was true, cardozo, david luiz, liedson, moutinho, veloso, hulk, bruno alves, etc would all be gone from the portuguese league .. Porto sold Lisandro to Lyon for 24 million € not 5, and Cissokho for 15 miillion € not a million and a half .. just a couple of examples to prove my point.

That's exactly my point, the players value is too low compared to real life.

if you read my initial post you can see that i've already said this in the data forum ... but they told me to post it in the bugs forum but then someone from the bugs forum told me to post it back in the data forum .. and here i am, still completely clueless regarding this.

The next patch isn't due for a while, is it? I'm sure something will be done to address it if it turns out to be a problem with everyone's games.

It's comming december iirc, well, if they fix it, it won't be before the next patch.

i agree i just bought Bruno Alves for £ 8 million which is unrealistic seeing as in real life and in the game hes a top center half and Porto would demand a big fee for him just one example.

thank god its not only portuguese people complaining .. i know you're not exactly complaining because buying Bruno Alves for that amount is one hell of a deal :D but still, his value, among others is completely off .. and nobody from SI has said a word, im starting to get worried.

Do you think their job is to sit on forums all day answering EVERY single complaint?

They have work to do ffs. Be patient.

no i don't but between this forum, the data issues forum, the bugs forum and the editor's hideaway forum someone could have said something by now .. its been a few days.

Archived