Running All Leagues

Don't know if this is in the right forum, so if it isn't, I'll gladly move it to a place where it will be be more welcome.

I'm looking into buying a new laptop and, as I have no real life, 90% of the time it will be used for FM. My ultimate ambition is that I will be able to run every league in the game, on at least a medium database. I'm not particularly interested in loading all players from any nations.

Now my question is, what will I need from my laptop for it to be able to run all leagues comfortably, without taking hours to proccess a matchday?

Also, is my target reasonable? I'm working with a limited budget so I can't afford a mega-expensive machine.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know if this is in the right forum, so if it isn't, I'll gladly move it to a place where it will be be more welcome.

I'm looking into buying a new laptop and, as I have no real life, 90% of the time it will be used for FM. My ultimate ambition is that I will be able to run every league in the game, on at least a medium database. I'm not particularly interested in loading all players from any nations.

Now my question is, what will I need from my laptop for it to be able to run all leagues comfortably, without taking hours to proccess a matchday?

Also, is my target reasonable? I'm working with a limited budget so I can't afford a mega-expensive machine.

Thanks in advance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now my question is, what will I need from my laptop for it to be able to run all leagues comfortably, without taking hours to proccess a matchday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While it should be possible to get a laptop that will do what you want I think its inevitable that the game processing will slow down dramatically as the years go by and the file size becomes bigger.

Archived