Steam- Self Updater

Guys,

Please help me!

I've purchased the game and installed it. I've ran Steam and the self updater has kicked in, but has frozen haven downloaded 0.19mb.

I've restarted computer and steam and now its frozen at 0.28mb.

I've had every version of FM and this is my first issue with steam and have no idea what to do.

Please help

Leggy

Guys,

Please help me!

I've purchased the game and installed it. I've ran Steam and the self updater has kicked in, but has frozen haven downloaded 0.19mb.

I've restarted computer and steam and now its frozen at 0.28mb.

I've had every version of FM and this is my first issue with steam and have no idea what to do.

Please help

Leggy

It's probably very busy but give it a little time.

Restart steam again and see if the % has move up anymore. This means it is updating but just not showing it 'live' so leave it running.

Sorry it's taking a while, this is day of release so there's bound to be a lot of traffic on the steam site.

It's probably very busy but give it a little time.

Restart steam again and see if the % has move up anymore. This means it is updating but just not showing it 'live' so leave it running.

Sorry it's taking a while, this is day of release so there's bound to be a lot of traffic on the steam site.

Mine had froze on .46mb After I restarted Steam it has now froze on .19mb?????

Mine had froze on .46mb After I restarted Steam it has now froze on .19mb?????

I'm pretty sure Steam remembers it's progress with all downloads. Chances are, your Steam has paused its download .19mb after how far it got last time. Steam does tend to get very busy shortly after game releases, so try just giving it a bit more time.

Archived