FM10: Full Game Save on Demo?

Hey guys,

I haven't bought the game yet as I can't afford it, so I'm stuck with the demo. I was wondering whether it's possible that a save game from the full version (one with a large database and more leagues) be played on the demo?

The reason I'm asking is that I see no point in starting a new save on the demo and then, a month later (when I get the full game), starting another one on the full version. So, if it was possible, I could play the save (from the full version) on the demo for half a season and then just continue the save on the full version rather than starting a new one.

So, is it possible?

Ok mate. Here are the details:

Database size: large

Leagues: England - till Blue Square North/South

Spain - La Liga (view only)

Italy - Serie A (view only)

Load all players from Brazil.

Thanks mate. Really really appreciate it.

Thanatoast - check in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010 Demo/games. It should be saved in there.

Ok mate. Here are the details:

Database size: large

Leagues: England - till Blue Square North/South

Spain - La Liga (view only)

Italy - Serie A (view only)

Load all players from Brazil.

Thanks mate. Really really appreciate it.

You want attribute masking turned on or off?

I see a possible flaw in this plan and that is if you create a game with a patch on you will need the patch to play it. Therefor the person making the save need to have an unpatched game right???

Well you can load saved games on the demo aswell and those are the same format as the ones made by the full game. After all you can continue your demo game with the full version.

Archived