Please help!!!!

I have installed FM with no problems however each time i try to start up i get the same msg

"The application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found."

I have re-installed around 15 times and exchanged my copy at the shop.

I have installed FM with no problems however each time i try to start up i get the same msg

"The application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found."

I have re-installed around 15 times and exchanged my copy at the shop.

You need to update your DirectX mate. It's not the games fault.

Download this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Then run it, and it'll download some directx files. When it's completed, you'll be able to play.

Im having a problem starting my game now. It started before through start/games/fm10. But after i installed the patch, When i click on the same FM2010 Shortcut as before in the Games folder, It just keeps opening up the saved games destination folder [sportsinteractive/fm2010/Games]

So i went into computer/programfiles/sportsinteractive/fm2010/ And clicked on the shortcut in there and it now says

This application has failed to start because the saAudit2005MT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. 

Huh it was working before i patched up ... Can any one help?

Nevermind the FM shortcut in the program files is working now.

I copied a shortcut from there to the desktop earlier, But that shortcut was still not working on my desktop (The application has failed to start because the saAudit2005MT.dll was not found..etc).

But i have just gone back into the programfiles/si/fm2010 folder and tried the shortcut from in there again and it worked this time. :)

The shortcut on my desktop still does not work though (application has failed to start because the saAudit2005MT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.)

And the other shortcut in my Games folder still does not work(Keeps opening up the folder as shown in the picture above) But the shortcut in localdiskC/programfiles/SI/FM2010/FM seems to work :)

Archived