This year I have decided to play the very slow game

I haven't bought FM2010 yet due to other things I need to do, so change of plan! I will get the game today after I finish uni or tomorrow and...

...I will play the slow game, I will play 1-2 hours a day and try to take my time, even with friendlies and making sure I buy the right players and everything else that goes with management of a team, the new tactics creator has encouraged me and by using this it feels much more realistic so I plan to play like a real manager as close as possible but not tooo slow.

Also...I plan to do this with transfers which has got me very excited...I plan to look at a few players and then go away while the game is switched off and think about how and why they would benefit my team, what players my team needs etc. Then next time I run FM I will have another look and try to see if them players are right for my team/formation/playing style etc and see if there are anymore suitable players.

Does anyone play like this or ever tried it?

Good luck with that...

The first game I play on FM2010 is all a bit of a rush around the screens to get familiar with the game, so I dont really concentrate on the career side of things.. then once I am familiar with the new feel and look of the game and used to the new Tactics Wizard I will start again with a career.

Archived