Patch And The Tactics...

- Finally the 30th! :D

Unfortunately, I still don't have the game, but I will in a couple of days. So, I was wondering, with all the changes made in ME for the 1st patch, are the tactics that worked on the demo still be working in the full game with 1st patch?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

And let the game begin! :D

Thank you both for your answers. I hope that they will be as effective for me as they were on the demo. Because I have created a really successful tactic in the demo, and it's all due to the new tactics creator. I have to say it's awesome and very realistic.

After all, I guess I'll have to wait for my game and try the tactic myself.

Cheers. :)

ya bro.. it does work in the full version too..I created a killer 4-2-3-1 and it still works and the set piece settings that i had set up actually works better in the full ver. LOl....i don if its a coincidence but the Toon is rocking now with my 4-2-3-1..:)

I'm glad mate. The only weak spot in my tactic is set-pieces. I almost haven't scored from corner. So could you tell me how you set your set-pieces? :)

I'm glad mate. The only weak spot in my tactic is set-pieces. I almost haven't scored from corner. So could you tell me how you set your set-pieces? :)

Ofcourse mate....(Only Corners)

At the near post i have one attacking(Attack near post with Heading -16) and one with the Flick on(H-16 again---this players' really important as he actually does flick it on unlike in FM09 and the guy who challenges the keeper or the one on the far post pounces on the second ball)

i have one guy standing on the far post (H-12 majorly for the second ball as mentioned earlier)

2 to Challeng Keeper (H-14 and H-12)

and finally i have set one player generally to just "Go Forward"...H-14.

so thats 6 upfront..

And bout the delivery I used to set "6 yard box" but i have been using Mixed recently and works fine.

and i have 2 players set to "Stay Back" and 1 to "Stay back if needed" (which he does most of the time)

And as a final note...I don think theres a perfect Set Piece strategy or i guess its too early to find one...I set this for my Newcastle team and works wonderfully...gives me a goal or 2 a game quite frequently...But again i play Newcastle and we are in the Championship so u might need people with higher attributes if ur managing in the premier league..

Hope it works for you mate!! Even if it doesn't enjoy the game..quite a beauty for sure!

Ofcourse mate....(Only Corners)

At the near post i have one attacking(Attack near post with Heading -16) and one with the Flick on(H-16 again---this players' really important as he actually does flick it on unlike in FM09 and the guy who challenges the keeper or the one on the far post pounces on the second ball)

i have one guy standing on the far post (H-12 majorly for the second ball as mentioned earlier)

2 to Challeng Keeper (H-14 and H-12)

and finally i have set one player generally to just "Go Forward"...H-14.

so thats 6 upfront..

And bout the delivery I used to set "6 yard box" but i have been using Mixed recently and works fine.

and i have 2 players set to "Stay Back" and 1 to "Stay back if needed" (which he does most of the time)

And as a final note...I don think theres a perfect Set Piece strategy or i guess its too early to find one...I set this for my Newcastle team and works wonderfully...gives me a goal or 2 a game quite frequently...But again i play Newcastle and we are in the Championship so u might need people with higher attributes if ur managing in the premier league..

Hope it works for you mate!! Even if it doesn't enjoy the game..quite a beauty for sure!

Thanks a lot man. As soon as I get the game I'll try it. :thup::)

• 3 weeks later...
The ME is to all intents the same from demo to full game to patch so if you have found the killer tactic in the demo, it will still work in the patched game.

Sorry, but you're wrong. The killer tactic I created in the demo, isn't working in the full game at all. In the demo I was winning quite easily with my tactic, and in the full game with a patch it doesn't work.

I think it's due to some changes made in ME for the patch.

Or am I wrong?

P.S. And since that tactic doesn't work, I'm struggling to find the right one...which annoys me a lot!

Archived