Steam doesn't let me continue with Demo

I've been playing with the demo from Steam for 2 weeks now. Last night at one point I got a new screen when saving my game. It had a big FM10 logo in it and wanted me to pre-order FM10 through Steam. Now, I've already ordered my boxed copy through Amazon and I can wait until it comes to begin with that. But I would like to continue my demo until it arrives. But, everytime continue is clicked, or use of spacebar, this preorder screen pops up. I cannot continue with the demo. Have others found this also?? Any way to get out of it?

I've been playing with the demo from Steam for 2 weeks now. Last night at one point I got a new screen when saving my game. It had a big FM10 logo in it and wanted me to pre-order FM10 through Steam. Now, I've already ordered my boxed copy through Amazon and I can wait until it comes to begin with that. But I would like to continue my demo until it arrives. But, everytime continue is clicked, or use of spacebar, this preorder screen pops up. I cannot continue with the demo. Have others found this also?? Any way to get out of it?

The demo only lasts for 6 months so if you have played for that time, you will need to start again.

Archived