eSellerate Mac wants me to pay again

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to bring this up, or this has been brought up and resolved already. But i've just bought the Mac DD version from eSellerate, payed the money, got a thank email from Marc Duffy, downloaded the game, installed, run the game and I get presented with a version of the eSellerate pay screen again!

Now, it doesn't stop me from playing because I just close down the window and the game proper loads, but it's still very annoying, and does make me think I've done something wrong in the install, so if SI or SEGA could get back to me on how to rid myself of seeing this message everytime I load it up, i'd appreciate it.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to bring this up, or this has been brought up and resolved already. But i've just bought the Mac DD version from eSellerate, payed the money, got a thank email from Marc Duffy, downloaded the game, installed, run the game and I get presented with a version of the eSellerate pay screen again!

Now, it doesn't stop me from playing because I just close down the window and the game proper loads, but it's still very annoying, and does make me think I've done something wrong in the install, so if SI or SEGA could get back to me on how to rid myself of seeing this message everytime I load it up, i'd appreciate it.

On the start screen (the one where you can choose "new game" or "load"), there is an "Activate" button in the bottom left corner. Click on it, enter the serial that came with the email you got and then you won't get the message again.

• 2 weeks later...
I had this and at forst i did panic and think my payment wasnt taken. I quickly found the activate button though.

How many macs can i install and activate the esellerate version on?

I had the same problem and was very happy to come across this thread! I think it needs to be made more clear for those who are not active enough to come and have a look through the forums to find this thread though.

Do we have to have an active internet connection to play this on our macs though? It seems to want to connect to the esellerate server every time the game loads. If this indeed is the case, I think this is another important point that has to be offered to people before they actually pay for the game. If not, ignore me!

Archived